Sunday, June 29, 2014

Week 4: Bye, Bye Expectations


Love the sky in this photo



The roof was the big excitement this week!

“No good thing will He withhold from those who walk along His paths.”
--Psalm 84:11


Russ got to explore the house with me last week.



The first thing I told people I wanted in a house was a bay window for my dining room.  I am loving it!  So thankful it made the cut! ;)

So thrilled to get to have a back porch! Add a little patio furniture, and it might end up being my favorite spot!



[1] Franklin, Kirk.  “Stomp.”  When I looked up the lyrics, it’s actually “You can’t take my joy, devil.”  So I’d been quoting the wrong word all these years, but it still means the same thing. J  This song cracks me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz6AZ-Qdb9w

No comments:

Post a Comment