Sunday, June 15, 2014

Week 2: Buying Land


Some cinder block action




So Eli told Samuel, “…if He calls you, say, ‘Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening.’”
--1 Samuel 3:9

“I have become convinced that risk is God’s love language. Like a father playing with a child, the Lord loves to throw me up in the air just to prove that He will always be there to catch me.”[1]
--Tracy Evans







Aw, my own little castle!





[1] Vallotton, Kris. (2013).  Outrageous Courage. Minneapolis, MN:  Chosen Books.
[2] Hebrews 4:12: “For the word of God is living and active.” http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews+4%3A12.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Mary! I loved reading about how you heard from God. I can't wait to hear more about this adventure He is taking you on!

    ReplyDelete